At Bellevue Stables, your horse’s safety and comfort is our main priority. In addition, special attention is given to the quality of the footings in all of our riding rings and paddocks.
All 45 stalls in the stables are floored with rubber mats as well as doors that have an opening permitting the horses to have their heads out and socialize. Every stall also has a window with an outdoor view.
Both aisles have grooming stalls, which allows for easy and safe circulation in the aisles. Every aisle has an indoor shower floored with rubber mats and with hot water.
There are also 2 indoor arenas. The main indoor (200 x 80) is insulated, heated and with mirrors. With the recent addition of GGT footing this arena offers the best possible training area for both you and your horse. The secondary indoor arena, (120 x 70) which is insulated and with windows, is mainly used for turn-outs and lunge work.
Also accessible to all our boarders:
- 2 outdoor riding rings with quality footing:
- Grand Prix ring
- Sand ring: 210 x 90
- Many Turn-out paddocks in both grass and all-weather footing, 12 grass and 6 all-weather, for a total of 18 turn-out paddocks.
- A clubhouse that offers a view on both indoor arenas, a kitchenette and wireless internet.
- A tackroom with individual lockers, and a washer-dryer to wash your horse laundry.
- A secondary tackroom to store trunks and additional equipment
- Changing room with shower